RE: [medievalsawdust] Cart project

  • Cockerel Woodworks
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2003

      Nice but not exactly period!

      This is a fine example of making a medieval-looking reproduction. I really wish projects like this would also use the medieval methods of craftsmanship as well as design. I cannot but help feel they would have learned so much more and produced a better product at the same time.

      Ulfgar

      Cockerel Woodworks

      Medieval and Renaissance fine furniture.

      View our gallery!

      http://merchants-medieval.com/cockerel