Re: [MedievalSawdust] freindly reminder

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 4, 2009
      phew. hetres hoping its not too bad. i took 8 stitches to the palm
      a year ago from one. freshly sharpened too....

      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 30, 2009
        I have NO idea how he managed to do it, but I know
        someone that shot a staple ( for woodworking not
        for paper ) into his palm.  It hit a tendon and caused that
        tendon to pull the hand shut.... He said it was lots of
        fun to open the hand to pull it out.... Even numbed
        by the doctor.....