Re: [MedievalSawdust] freindly reminder

    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 4, 2009
      I think I'm just on th no side of that question....
      I will decide in the morning.... when I change the
      dressing...

      Either way it's gonna scar....

      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 30, 2009
        I have NO idea how he managed to do it, but I know
        someone that shot a staple ( for woodworking not
        for paper ) into his palm.  It hit a tendon and caused that
        tendon to pull the hand shut.... He said it was lots of
        fun to open the hand to pull it out.... Even numbed
        by the doctor.....