Re: New table saw

  • avery1415@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2009
      So, uh, why not just replace the motor if it comes to that?

      My dad replaced the motor in his antique craftsman with something that would have looked more at home on the wing of a B-17 back when I was about 12. As far as I know it still runs today.

      I mean if money is tight and you're just looking for a temporary replacement, find a washing machine that's taken to leaking and swipe it's motor.

      Avery