RE: [MedievalSawdust] Safe wood glue?

  • logan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2009

      any glue, once cured, would be fine.  second im not sure there is a glue that is not water soluble (correct spelling) save maybe polyglues like gorilla.   either way, once cured there shouldnt be a question.

      regards

      logan

      "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."
      Harry S Truman

      "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared"
      Niccolo Machiavelli

      www.ebonwoulfe. com