Re: dining/feast table help?

  • Jim Engebretson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19 12:10 PM
      If your purpose is camping, I would agree that light weight is an
      important factor. But, what about dimensions? Perhaps 29" high, 30"
      wide and 72" long. Trestle table for "breakdown". What are your
      thoughts? Does anyone have good plans for camping trestle table?

      Thanks,

      Jim
    • James Winkler
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19 12:13 PM
        Still my favorite -

        http://www.mastercharlesoakley.com/

        Click on the "St. Jerome's Table" plans.   Minimum weight, maximum "pack flat" value... relatively few pieces...

        Chas.

        To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com