Re: [medievalsawdust] planes

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2003
      --- Omer <omer77@...> wrote:
      > You might add to you tool box a simple snap line
      > with spinning shaft and a tray to drag the line
      > through chalk or ashes.

      Well... that one really didn't turn out
      the way I wanted, so I'm gonna try again.
      Tha't why I didn't list it.

      A couple of Gluts could be
      > in order and for a bit of a challenge maybe a
      > rounder plane. If it is for class of some nature
      > the rounder plane will wow them.

      That and a cove plane would probably fill out
      a samll set nicely. The looonnnggg term plan is to
      make planes to match your basic modern 8 piece
      router bit set. Cove- 2 sizes, round over- 2 sizes,
      rabbet, ( bevel is just a flat blade held at
      an angle ) ect...

      > Omer

      =====
      Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart