Robberson Elementray Demo in Springfield, Mo changes

  • Rodrigo Belmonte
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 6:30 AM
      After discussing the Kingdom Calendar with the PTA at Robberson Elementary, we have settled (tentativly) on the last Friday of April, the 24th. This is the weekend of Melon Wars, in Iowa, and the Vooks Symposium, in St. Louis. Since those are both a decent drive away, I figure most of us will not be going.

      With that in mind, who is willing to come out and help do a demo at the Robberson Elementary School in northern Springfield, Missouri starting at 6pm, on Friday the 24th of April? Is there a reason THIS date won't work? Please let me know!

      In service to the Crown, the Kingdom, and the Dream,

      Rodrigo Belmonte
      Deputy Marshal of Archery
      WebMinister - www.Oakheart.net
      Shire of Oakheart - www.oakheart.net