Re: [BlackGryphon] Renaissance Festival & Spring Faire in Springfield Missouri

  • Rodrigo Belmonte
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      As an update from the messege below: I have spoken with the PTA prez for Robberson Elementary, and the date has been changed, to accomedate our needs. May 1st is Crown Tourney as well as the Springfield Art Walk. So, the demo shall now be held at Robberson Elementary at 6pm on May the 8th, 2009. We need all sorts of players to come show the populace what we do! Artisans, fighters, archers, seamstresses, bards, everyone! Come help us out!

      For more information, please feel free to contact me.

      In service to the Crown, the Kingdom, and the Dream,

      Rodrigo Belmonte
      Deputy Marshal of Archery
      WebMinister - www.Oakheart.net
      Shire of Oakheart - www.oakheart.net