Re: [MedievalSawdust] OT: be careful at Home Depot

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Snort. Nice. Reminds me of a friend who had special wallets loaded
      with a type of squib and dye pack (he works in f/x) and would walk
      around at the state fair and other such places with it hanging out.

      On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart
      <baronconal@...> wrote:
      > A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home depot customers. This
      > one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever
      > scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to
      > be quite traumatic. Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or
      > your friends.
      >
      > Here's how the scam works:
      >
      > Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you
      > are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your
      > windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of
      > their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them
      > and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to
      > McDonald's. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start
      > undressing. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and starts crawling
      > all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
      >
      > I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,
      > 20th , 24th & 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd,
      > 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming
      > weekend.
      >
      > So tell your friends to be careful.
      >
      > P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.
      >
      > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
      >
      > Aude Aliquid Dignum
      > ' Dare Something Worthy '

    • Michael T Combs
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        sounds very serious....umm so can you give directions to your Home depot? and can we buy the wallets bulk rate?

        Michaeus

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          Are you saying that you went to Home Depot over 13 times in 2 months
          and had "girls" come out and wash you .....?
          jmauldin