OT: be careful at Home Depot

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home depot customers. This  one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

      Here's how the scam works:

      Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to McDonald's. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

      I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th , 24th & 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

      So tell your friends to be careful.

      P.S.  Walmart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.

    • leaking pen
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        Snort. Nice. Reminds me of a friend who had special wallets loaded
        with a type of squib and dye pack (he works in f/x) and would walk
        around at the state fair and other such places with it hanging out.

        On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart
        <baronconal@...> wrote:
        > A "heads up" for those men who may be regular Home depot customers. This
        > one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever
        > scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to
        > be quite traumatic. Don't be naive to think it couldn't happen to you or
        > your friends.
        >
        > Here's how the scam works:
        >
        > Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you
        > are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your
        > windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of
        > their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them
        > and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to
        > McDonald's. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start
        > undressing. Then one of them climbs over the front seat and starts crawling
        > all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
        >
        > I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,
        > 20th , 24th & 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd,
        > 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming
        > weekend.
        >
        > So tell your friends to be careful.
        >
        > P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.
        >
        > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
        >
        > Aude Aliquid Dignum
        > ' Dare Something Worthy '

      • Michael T Combs
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          sounds very serious....umm so can you give directions to your Home depot? and can we buy the wallets bulk rate?

          Michaeus

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
            Are you saying that you went to Home Depot over 13 times in 2 months
            and had "girls" come out and wash you .....?
            jmauldin