Hewitt ref.

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2009
      "Capitals, Scarfs, and the Interdict" by Cecil A. Hewitt, in Timber Framing (Journal of the Timber Framers Guild of North America) no. 33, p. 4.

      Now I have to figure out where I put all my old TF issues.

      Cheers,
      Tim

      jtstewart@... wrote:

      I also think that sort of thing is extraordinarily cool.  So I have to ask. Can you point to or provide a copy of the article?  I have done a bit of searching and can't seem to find it.

      Cheers

      John