RE: [MedievalSawdust] Just a little bit of bragging...

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009

      Might I say, with the deepest respect and affection, that you suck.

      Regards,

      Will

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
        Bill McNutt wrote:
        > Might I say, with the deepest respect and affection, that you suck.

        Why thank you! :)

        > Regards,
        >
        > Will

        Robin
      • logan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009

          yeah.... i was thinking that myself.

          ;^)

          logan

          "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell."
          Harry S Truman

          "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared"
          Niccolo Machiavelli

          www.ebonwoulfe. com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2009
            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Robin Gallowglass <robin@...>
            wrote:

            > I've also got an older Performax 16-32 Drum Sander, an old 12" Craftsman
            > Tilt _HEAD_ bandsaw with a 23" x 27" (I think) table and an old AMT 6"
            > Jointer.

            Cool. I got most of my tools from my adopt-a-dad friend who used to be
            a college shop teacher. Now his health is very poor and he decided I
            should have his stationary tools. Totaling with the beaver bandsaw,
            rockwell beaver tablesaw, delta planer, delta jointer, delta radial
            arm saw. I purchased a chinese 36 inch lathe and chinese stand drill
            press. both very solid cast iron ripped off from old delta designs. A
            set of new bearings and the things run awesome for a fraction of the
            price.
            THEN there's that handtools........ I mostly use the power for grosser
            work to spare my arthritic hands these days.

            For an idea of what I do:

            http://www3.telus.net/public/stingle/aleyn/

            It looks like a store front, but I really use it for folks to preview
            what I have available for sale at upcoming events. Tis a tad out of
            date as I was in a car accident right after november investiture and
            have been laid up ever since. Note from the wise. PAY for driving
            lessons for your kid. Really. It hurts less. (she is fine btw. Not a
            mark on her etc. twas my side that intercepted the tree). I'm managing
            about an hour a day of work now and just finished a cytol.

            Hope you like my toys.

            Aleyn Wykington
            Gentleman Pyper and maker of Devices Most Musical.
            AnTir
          • kirkdrago
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
              What, no pictures???