GREAT NEWS! WWW.MEDIEVALWOODWORKING.COM is dead!

  • Jeff Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
      But, http://www.medievalwoodworking.ORG/ LIVES!

      I talked to Ranulf this weekend. Apparently after he lost the .com
      domain to an overseas squatter, he's re-upped the site at the new domain.

      He's also talking about adding new content. Sweet!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
        does the title have to flash?
        ( it's kinda annoying... )

        But that is not meant to detract from the good news!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
          Not my site, bro., And I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.
          Maybe if you sent him some content-related suggestions, offer him some
          links & articles, & say "oh by the way... about that flashing..." ;)

          (But I was wondering the same thing)