Re: [MedievalSawdust] book?

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      At 09:17 AM 1/7/2009, you wrote:

      >Anyone seen/have this book?
      >Renaissance Cassoni: Masterpieces of Early Italian Art: Painted
      >Marriage Chests 1400-1550
      >
      >ISBN-13: 978-1-874044-24-6
      >ISBN-10: 1-874044-24-4
      >
      >Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart

      I have it on order from a dealer in the UK (very good price). Amazon
      also has it slightly cheaper.

      size 28.8 x 25.4 x 2.8 cm
      From Amazon
      "This book is full of wonderful full color illustrations, of this
      barely explored art form.
      Of interest not only to those who are looking for a book on Cassoni,
      but also to costumers and painters. It is an invaluable resource for
      anyone interested in this facet of Italian Renaissance Life."

      Beth
    • barondevin@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009
        "The mass of Men lead lives of quiet desperation because some fool poet has borrowed their tools." R. Underhill (para.)

        ----- Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
        > Anyone seen/have this book?
        >

        > Renaissance Cassoni: Masterpieces of Early Italian Art: Painted Marriage Chests 1400-1550
        >

        > ISBN-13: 978-1-874044-24-6
        > ISBN-10: 1-874044-24-4

        Are you looking for it, ot a review of it?

        Half.com has it:

        http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQcpidZ1169082463QQprZ2640876

        Devin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009