book?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      Anyone seen/have this book?

      Renaissance Cassoni: Masterpieces of Early Italian Art: Painted Marriage Chests 1400-1550

      ISBN-13: 978-1-874044-24-6
      ISBN-10: 1-874044-24-4

    • Beth and Bob Matney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
        At 09:17 AM 1/7/2009, you wrote:

        >Anyone seen/have this book?
        >Renaissance Cassoni: Masterpieces of Early Italian Art: Painted
        >Marriage Chests 1400-1550
        >
        >ISBN-13: 978-1-874044-24-6
        >ISBN-10: 1-874044-24-4
        >
        >Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart

        I have it on order from a dealer in the UK (very good price). Amazon
        also has it slightly cheaper.

        size 28.8 x 25.4 x 2.8 cm
        From Amazon
        "This book is full of wonderful full color illustrations, of this
        barely explored art form.
        Of interest not only to those who are looking for a book on Cassoni,
        but also to costumers and painters. It is an invaluable resource for
        anyone interested in this facet of Italian Renaissance Life."

        Beth
      • barondevin@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009
          "The mass of Men lead lives of quiet desperation because some fool poet has borrowed their tools." R. Underhill (para.)

          ----- Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
          > Anyone seen/have this book?
          >

          > Renaissance Cassoni: Masterpieces of Early Italian Art: Painted Marriage Chests 1400-1550
          >

          > ISBN-13: 978-1-874044-24-6
          > ISBN-10: 1-874044-24-4

          Are you looking for it, ot a review of it?

          Half.com has it:

          http://product.half.ebay.com/_W0QQcpidZ1169082463QQprZ2640876

          Devin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009