Re: [MedievalSawdust] Red Oak Advice

  • Oakes, George
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2008

      Good advice! Yes be careful installing fasteners near the edges due to the spitting, predrill holes and if using a drill to install the screws, set the tork adjustment to a low setting so you don't strip out the hole. If your drill does not come the a tork adjustment, install fasteners by hand.

      Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device