OT, Help stop a mountain from being destroyed

  • Alessandro dEste
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
      We all love nature and the woods that come from it.
      Strip mining kills the land and that wich grows on it. along with
      destroying the mountains. please take the time to read this and sighn
      the petition .http://www.coalriverwind.org/?page_id=28
    • Lady Caitrina
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
        Moderator,

        Is this type of message necessary? This does not appear to be an appropriate topic for a
        MedievalSawdust mailing list.

        Lady Caitrina

        To: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com
        From: "Alessandro dEste" <avalonbear@...>
        Date sent: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:27:50 -0000
        Subject: [MedievalSawdust] OT, Help stop a mountain from being destroyed
        Send reply to: medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
          sent him an email....

          in his defense he did label it OT.... but I will check into it.

          thanks!

          To: medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com
          From: "Alessandro dEste" <avalonbear@hotmail. com>
          Date sent: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:27:50 -0000