Re: [MedievalSawdust] CHEAP ideas for storing paint/stain in unheated shop?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
      An old refrigerator with the compressor removed makes great storage for paint. Rewire the light bulb so it works on a switch, and you have a small, but adequate, heat source.
      Karl von Belitz

      I have thought about that.... It would already be insulated
      have a good seal..... I could prowl craigslist for a defunct
      fridge.... I did build a quick plywood cabinet ( but did not
      insulate it yet, added a light bulb at the bottom ( 40 w )

      So far it's OK , but it hasn't got REALLY cold yet, just the
      teens as a low overnight once.....

      "Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart wrote: I need to get something together to store finishes in my unheated shop...."

      .