Re: [MedievalSawdust] Medieval Ventures

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
      This is "astro-turfing", I think. We had a case like this last year,  - in fact from the phrasing and the fact that this guy is acting in exactly the same way - "wall-papering" all the SCA -oriented Lists I'm on - [and that's most of them which google will call up] it wouldn't surprise me if the name is an "aka". I joined this list to share stuff about medieval woodwork, not to read blatantly-commercial advertising. Moderator, please attend.
      Matthew