A Question

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      Greetings all

      I am considering building either the coffer chair or the peacock
      chair. I have been looking over the plans and trying to read the scale
      the templates were drawn at. to no advail I am not able to see what
      they are. does anyone know what the scales are?

      YIS
      Iain Griffen
    • Dave Ordway
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
        Greetings,

        If you are referring to the plans drawn by Master Oakley,  there is a note in the "cutting out the parts" section that states that the grid for the patterns is one inch square.  If these are not the plans, then disregard my comment.  If it is indeed the chair you are attempting, good luck.  I am beginning the same project and am at the constructing of templates phase.  I am only building one but a template is a must.

        Lagerstein