Re: [MedievalSawdust] think positive thoughst for me!

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
      Best of luck... that would be a fantastic place to work, I think!!  Fingers and toes are all crossed for you.

      ~~ Katarina Helene

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
        I hope everything went well. This looks like a beauty of an opportunity.

        Uadahlrich

        >I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!
        >
        >http://www.restorationsocietyworkshops.com/
        >
        > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
        >
        >Aude Aliquid Dignum
        >' Dare Something Worthy '

        "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow."

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com