Re: [MedievalSawdust] think positive thoughst for me!

  • Wolf
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
      ::: crossing fingers, toes, eyes, and any other appendage that will
      cross :::

      Personally, I'd think I had died and gone to heaven. Get paid to work
      on old furniture (or make new "old" furniture)?? You're kidding,
      right? :-)))

      Luck!

      Wolf
      (and if it pans out, you would Officially Suck! <g>)

      On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 07:59 -0800, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart wrote:
      > I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!
      >
      > http://www.restorationsocietyworkshops.com/
      >
      > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
      >
      > Aude Aliquid Dignum
      > ' Dare Something Worthy '

    • Helen Schultz
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
        Best of luck... that would be a fantastic place to work, I think!!  Fingers and toes are all crossed for you.

        ~~ Katarina Helene

        I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!

        http://www.restorat ionsocietyworksh ops.com/

      • mit1369
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
          I hope everything went well. This looks like a beauty of an opportunity.

          Uadahlrich

          >I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!
          >
          >http://www.restorationsocietyworkshops.com/
          >
          > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
          >
          >Aude Aliquid Dignum
          >' Dare Something Worthy '

          "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow."

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com