think positive thoughst for me!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
      I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!

      http://www.restorationsocietyworkshops.com/

    • Rebekah d'Avignon
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
        Didn't know that you were in Fenix. Best of luck.

        Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
        I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!

        http://www.restorat ionsocietyworksh ops.com/

        RdA
        Tools alone do not a craftsman make.

      • Wolf
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
          ::: crossing fingers, toes, eyes, and any other appendage that will
          cross :::

          Personally, I'd think I had died and gone to heaven. Get paid to work
          on old furniture (or make new "old" furniture)?? You're kidding,
          right? :-)))

          Luck!

          Wolf
          (and if it pans out, you would Officially Suck! <g>)

          On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 07:59 -0800, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart wrote:
          > I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!
          >
          > http://www.restorationsocietyworkshops.com/
          >
          > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
          >
          > Aude Aliquid Dignum
          > ' Dare Something Worthy '

        • Helen Schultz
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
            Best of luck... that would be a fantastic place to work, I think!!  Fingers and toes are all crossed for you.

            ~~ Katarina Helene

            I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!

            http://www.restorat ionsocietyworksh ops.com/

          • mit1369
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
              I hope everything went well. This looks like a beauty of an opportunity.

              Uadahlrich

              >I've got an interview today at 3:00pm!!!
              >
              >http://www.restorationsocietyworkshops.com/
              >
              > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
              >
              >Aude Aliquid Dignum
              >' Dare Something Worthy '

              "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow."

              PeoplePC Online
              A better way to Internet
              http://www.peoplepc.com