RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Dantesca Plans

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 6, 2008
      As executed by Diehl, it does not fold.  You can make it a take down chair by not gluing the half lap and putting a bold through it, but yes, it's a fake folding chair.

      Will

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 2008
        What info are you looking for? I've got 6 of those chairs
        mostly finished in my shop right now... I've taken the
        basic design and let it evolve a little....( with Master
        Charles permission.... He is my Laurel. )

        http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/ConalOhAirt/?action=view&current=Nov2coffer.jpg

        http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/ConalOhAirt/Chair%20pictures/?action=view&current=12b9.jpg

        http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r295/ConalOhAirt/?action=view&current=extracoffer.jpg

        From: Dave Ordway <dabugler@cox. net>
        To: medievalsawdust@ yahoogroups. com
        Close.  I am looking for it's cousin.  The one named after Dante.

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 10, 2008

          I’m new to this list so I may have missed this info, if so my apologies.  However, do you make these for sale?  If so, can I get more info?

          Thanks,

          ~M

          Michael J. Carroll
          L'Emprise de l'Escu Gules