Lionheart and Attilla tonite on History Channel

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Lionheart the Crusade Mon October 6 on the History
      Channel. 10pm eastern standard time. Looks new.

      9pm is the showing of the Real Atilla the Hun.
      I sure hope its a much better show that ones
      I have seen before.

      http://www.historychannel.com/

      Usual replays in the middle of the night. Click ahead.

      Preceeding these offerings is the new Mail Call
      and Guts and Bolts programs. Apparently Conquest
      is missing tonite. Wasn't on Sunday either.

      In Service, Master Magnus, OL, Great Barony of
      Windmasters' Hill, Manx, Regia.org, Great Dark Horde

      *** Please do not repost to usenet newsgroups.***
      If you do, cut and paste the information out
      and leave me out of it please. You may like
      spam, I can live without it. Aggravation means
      less notifications of good things coming up.