Demo at Estrella War?

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Greetings to the list!

      For the past five years, I've done a woodworking demo in the Period
      Encampment/Demo Center, building something on-site (usually a box or a
      stool, although once I made a mandolin...)

      This year, I'll be autocratting the Period Encampment, so I don't know
      how much time I'll have for this sort of thing. However, I would like to
      see the woodworking demo continue, so I'm asking for your help.

      Is there anybody out there who would want to participate in this? There
      is no better way to get people interested in period woodworking than to
      have them actually see it in practice, so it's an educational
      opportunity not to be missed. You also have the perks of working
      alongside other artisans and maybe grabbing some fresh bread as it comes
      out of the brick ovens ...

      Please make contact with me off-line if you're interested in this.

      --Freiherr Johann von Drachenfels
      West Kingdom