Glastonbury style folding chair?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      I have seen reference to the Glastonbury "style" chair being from the family
      of faldistorium or fauldstool.  I feel this may be in error as the only thing in
      common is the crossed leg design.  The Glastonbury does not fold nor was
      it designed to.  It does however disassemble which is handy for transporting
      it to events.

      Lagerstein

      With a few simple modifications, it can be a folding chair....
      ( and maintain the Glastonbury 'profile' )

      see attached file.....