Re: [medievalsawdust] Remember the spinning wheel discussion?

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      HUH...  damn if we didn't....  no kiddin' folk, I gotta get out more...  Winking smiley emoticon
      Chas.
    • Joseph Hayes
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        --- James Winkler <jrwinkler@...> wrote:
        > HUH... damn if we didn't.... no kiddin' folk, I gotta get out
        > more...

        And you wanna take on more work... You might as well log off now and
        come back in two years. ;)

        Ulrich

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • James Winkler
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          >> And you wanna take on more work...  You might as well log
          off now and
          >> come back in two years.  ;)

          Ulrich

          HA!  I got plans... Winking smiley emoticon  Now that the ol' fingers' are more or less back to functioning order I need to get back in my shop... got boards to cut and things to make...  (... and besides, its good therapy after dealing with 'stuff' all day...)