Re: [medievalsawdust] Remember the spinning wheel discussion?

  • Joseph Hayes
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      --- James Winkler <jrwinkler@...> wrote:
      > Unfortunately there isn't any attributions but there is a picture of
      > a drawing of 'the earliest known spinning wheel"

      I belive we discussed that one already. Check out:

      and
      http://www.his.com/~tom/Images/wheel.jpg

      Ulrich

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • James Winkler
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        HUH...  damn if we didn't....  no kiddin' folk, I gotta get out more...  Winking smiley emoticon
        Chas.
      • Joseph Hayes
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          --- James Winkler <jrwinkler@...> wrote:
          > HUH... damn if we didn't.... no kiddin' folk, I gotta get out
          > more...

          And you wanna take on more work... You might as well log off now and
          come back in two years. ;)

          Ulrich

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • James Winkler
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
            >> And you wanna take on more work...  You might as well log
            off now and
            >> come back in two years.  ;)

            Ulrich

            HA!  I got plans... Winking smiley emoticon  Now that the ol' fingers' are more or less back to functioning order I need to get back in my shop... got boards to cut and things to make...  (... and besides, its good therapy after dealing with 'stuff' all day...)