RE: [MedievalSawdust] Furniture book

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
      Yes - I have it.  It was one of the first books in my library.

      It doesn't tell you anything about period woodworking techniques, and only about half of the projects are from the medieval/ren period.

      But it's a good study on one way to take images in paintings and turn them into useable furniture, esp if you are willing to use modern tools/techniques.  For the posted price of $10, I'd say it's worth it, if the shipping from Britain isn't a deal-breaker.

      Will