Re: Mitre Saw Stand

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2008
      For me, one of the key features for a miter saw stand is the support
      for long stock. This thread got me looking at what's available, since
      I never seem to get around to building the rolling stand that I've got
      plans for.

      What weems to be a good deal in folding "portable" miter saw stands is
      the Grizzly H7657. The extensions seem sturdier than other offerings
      and the price is pretty good. Like most Grizzly products, it might be
      a little heavy for some, but that usually comes with durability.

      http://www.grizzly.com/products/h7657

      Yours in Service,
      Eirikr
      aka Eric
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Engebretson"
      <celticwoodworker@...> wrote:

      > I also need a miter saw stand. I'm deciding on either buying the
      Rockler 28"