Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: bandsaw blades

  • Alex Haugland
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 23, 2008
      I'd second this recommendation.  They've always been exceedingly good for all of the 'net orders I've placed and their resaw blades, at least, are really quite good.

      --Alysaundre Weldon d'Ath
      Barony of Adiantum, An Tir

      Eric wrote:

      I like the blades that I have gotten from Highland Woodworks. Thier
      resaw blades are well reveiwed and their prices are reasonable to me.

      http://www.highland woodworking. com/index. asp?
      PageAction=VIEWCATS &Category= 294

      Eirikr Moksiglandi
      Ashgrove, Barony of Angels, Caid