Re:bandsaw blades

  • Stan Hunter
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 23, 2008
      I get my bandsaw blades from http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/
      Their TimberWolf blades work extremely well.

      Sir Stanford
    • Alex Haugland
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 23, 2008
        I'd second this recommendation.  They've always been exceedingly good for all of the 'net orders I've placed and their resaw blades, at least, are really quite good.

        --Alysaundre Weldon d'Ath
        Barony of Adiantum, An Tir

        Eric wrote:

        I like the blades that I have gotten from Highland Woodworks. Thier
        resaw blades are well reveiwed and their prices are reasonable to me.

        http://www.highland woodworking. com/index. asp?
        PageAction=VIEWCATS &Category= 294

        Eirikr Moksiglandi
        Ashgrove, Barony of Angels, Caid