dovetail technique

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Greetings,

      I recall seeing St Roy do this technique early in his career, using a coping saw blade that
      he heated and bent into the condition described in the video. I believe that this is
      described in one of the early books. Since those saw blades are so cheap and nearly
      disposable, he thought that the heating did not matter. He did however finish the cleanup
      with a paring chisle.

      Yrs aye, Stiofan