Re: Tool Boxes

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
      Since people are providing more specific info, my tool chest is
      about 10" by 8" and 36" long. Here's a picture taken at Estrella
      War,
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/medievalsawdust/photos/view/6a6a?
      b=8

      This and other pictures of the chest can be found in this group's
      photos in the folder Eirikr's Camp.

      In service,
      Eirikr

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ewdysar@...> wrote:

      > Working toward a Norse personna, I built a replica of the
      Mastermyr