Re: [MedievalSawdust] Looking for Savonarola chair plans

  • Wolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
      Good day, Corwyna!

      I second Baron Devin's suggestion of the chair at
      http://www.mastercharlesoakley.com/peacock_chair.html

      However, I would recommend that you follow the advice given for the
      faldestoel and make a prototype (or three) of pine first, unless you're
      one of those rare fortunates who somehow manage to "get it right the
      first time". It's better to find "oh crap" moments with relatively
      inexpensive wood!

      At best, you'll end up with some serviceable chairs for your own
      encampment. At worst, there's always the satisfaction of bashing them
      into kindling and making something really useful!

      Wolf
      (who has been responsible for more than a few bonfires!)