Big Green book?

  • Alessandro dEste
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003
      A while back Chas talked about this great(Green) book, He even showed
      it to me at a event(winters-end). I now have a problem I lost the
      title of that book. Chas please out of the kindness of your heart
      repost the info.
      My lady has said she would make you one of her "Kingdom level" award
      winning Daryole pies if you would post the info...
      IYS
      Alessandro
    • James Winkler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2003
        Hey Alessandro...  I think the book yer' talking about is:

        The Archaeology of York, The Small Finds 17/13
        CRAFT, INDUSTRY AND EVERYDAY LIFE

        Wood and Woodworking in Anglo-Scandinavian and Medieval York
        by Carole A. Morris, 2000
        ISBN - 1 902771 10 9

        This was the one with the lathe info in it, eh?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "James Winkler"
          <jrwinkler@m...> wrote:
          > Hey Alessandro... I think the book yer' talking about is:
          >
          > The Archaeology of York, The Small Finds 17/13
          > CRAFT, INDUSTRY AND EVERYDAY LIFE
          >
          > Wood and Woodworking in Anglo-Scandinavian and Medieval York
          > by Carole A. Morris, 2000
          > ISBN - 1 902771 10 9
          >
          > This was the one with the lathe info in it, eh?
          >
          > Chas.

          Hi Chas...
          I do beleive thats the one you showed me at Winters End.
          Thank you.
          Alessandro