Re: Spanish Chair?

  • Jim Engebretson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 31, 2008
      A better idea may be an ottoman or "X" chair.
      "Ottoman, Spanish Colonial style"

      http://tinyurl.com/6pz6gj

      This is similar to the 15th century chair plan found at --
      http://tinyurl.com/5tbdck

      You may want to go with a leather back or seat.

      Ailill mac Duib Dara
      Kingdom of Caid
    • Rodrigo Belmonte
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2008
        Exactly the site I got my ideas from! Though, I have made several modifications, to lighten the piece weight wise, and to add some "flare".. For instance mine is now nad carved in celtic knotwork, where as my wife's is cut in concentric circles, removing wood (to make it lighter) and adding a nice look. Ours are also 4ft, as the 6ft is a bit tricky to fit into the tiny car! They work great though, and are easy to tote around.

        In service to the Dream,

        Rodrigo Belmonte

        Oakheart Company of Archers

        Shire of Oakheart