Re: [MedievalSawdust] (OT) long term tool storage

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 17, 2008
      As stated in my original reply, Michaels, which is a craft chain
      store, i believe they are nation wide. Also, a lot of gardening
      stores, but not the gardening centers at home depot and such, usually.
      It also gets mixed with soil, as, when soaked, it will slowly let off
      moisture, so it keeps soil damp longer.

      I know there are some even cheaper places online, as a local house use
      to buy in bulk online for creating a non spoiling jello for jello
      wrestling at parties.

      And rebecca, Ive had gas out of a steel can 20 years old that burned
      in a car just fine. And in this case, I meant that i grabbed the
      handle and lifted, and the entire bottom half of the plastic jug
      seperated and remained stuck to the floor, a red gooey blob. the gas
      had dissolved the actual plastic, not just turned gummy. (if it does
      turn gummy on its own, reheating it to about 130 degrees f will cause
      the carbon chains, which have linked, to reseperate, and the whole
      thing to turn and stay liquid again. )