Dear sir/Madame,

  • slarm1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
      Dear sir/Madame,
      It is our honor to introduce our company to you.
      We're an export company specilized in many brand new electronics.
      We offer you the best price and quality, prompt delivery and satisfactory
      after-sale services.Pls feel free to contact us if you are interested in
      any of our items.
      www.hotgood688.com
      MSN:  hotgood688@...
      Email:hotgood688@...
      Samsung LN-S4696D 46Canon EOS 5D 12.8 MP Digital SLR Camera

      Aprilia RSV1000R 2006 - Brand New

      Sony PSP Limited Edition
      U.S. C2007 glasses Perspective
       Apple Iphone 8...PIONEER AVIC-X3 BT