Re: Swiss-Army Knifes or Leathermen are PERIOD

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2008
      > Scroll down a bit more the 3/4's of the way and check this out

      Someone lent me a book once called, "The Splendor of Dresden". I
      believe this was in there.

      The one I liked, though, was a rapier that, when your opponent says
      something like, "I know something you do not. I know that I am not
      left handed!" You can say, "I know something you do not." Then press a
      button and 20cm more blade pops out of the handle.

      Avery