Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: ISO: the owner of Medievalwood.org

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
      Charles Oakley......

      Who has been Scuba diving..... I'm guess ing that is where he might be....

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008

        Hi ya’ll… (bubble… bubble…)…

        In as much as some of the old sites got *iffy*…  I now have a NEW site (same as the old site… but different….).

        You can find my stuff at:   www.mastercharlesoakley.com

        Some of the items are missing pics…  need to look for them around here and fix that… but the articles are all there…

        Chas.    (bubble… bubble…)