Re: [MedievalSawdust] Swiss-Army Knifes or Leathermen are PERIOD

  • Alex Haugland
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2008
      There are a couple that look like gimlets to me as well... The two polished shafts with dark points...  The one furthest around to the right appears to be a skew chisel...

      --Alysaundre Weldon d'Ath
      Barony of Adiantum, An Tir

      leaking pen wrote:

      I see a file, a saw, some heads that look like they are some type of
      allen keys that were custom shaped, and... a skeleton key!

      On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Ralph Lindberg <n7bsn@amsat. org> wrote:
      > http://www.gilbert- collection. org.uk/previous_ exhibitions/ dresden/index. html
      >
      > Scroll down a bit more the 3/4's of the way and check this out
      >
      > TTFN
      > Ralg
      > AnTir

    • Avery Austringer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2008
        > Scroll down a bit more the 3/4's of the way and check this out

        Someone lent me a book once called, "The Splendor of Dresden". I
        believe this was in there.

        The one I liked, though, was a rapier that, when your opponent says
        something like, "I know something you do not. I know that I am not
        left handed!" You can say, "I know something you do not." Then press a
        button and 20cm more blade pops out of the handle.

        Avery