ISO: the owner of Medievalwood.org

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7 8:39 PM
      I have been trying to access the Medievalwood.org site. if someone
      knows the owner please let him/her know it is broken.

      Iain Griffen the Archer
    • Jeff Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10 2:50 PM
        I noticed that too. I'll let him know.

        Jeff J./Geoff B.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10 4:47 PM
          Charles Oakley......

          Who has been Scuba diving..... I'm guess ing that is where he might be....

          > I have been trying to access the Medievalwood. org site. if someone
          > knows the owner please let him/her know it is broken.
          >

          > Iain Griffen the Archer

        • James Winkler
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10 5:09 PM

            Hi ya’ll… (bubble… bubble…)…

            In as much as some of the old sites got *iffy*…  I now have a NEW site (same as the old site… but different….).

            You can find my stuff at:   www.mastercharlesoakley.com

            Some of the items are missing pics…  need to look for them around here and fix that… but the articles are all there…

            Chas.    (bubble… bubble…)