Re: Bourdichon Shop replica tool pix (was: Hello--New to group)

  • Jeff Johnson
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 4, 2008
      Ulfhedinn

      Thanks for the pointers. I've picked up a couple of plane books and a
      friend is going to teach me smithing at his place, but I'll pick up
      the books you mention to help get going. I plan on taking years on
      this project as well.

      I suspect that you are correct about not being the first to do this
      project. And we certainly don't conflict, with me being in Maryland.
      As with the Mastermyr chest, it's enticing in it's completeness. I can
      help with getting a better image. Here's a link to a place that sells
      copies of the image:

      http://tiny.cc/93a86

      My wife bought me a small poster from this place last year. I might be
      able to scan some portions of it for better study.

      Regards,

      Jeff/Geoff