Re: Fw: Historical Locks

  • bayard_turner
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
      For those in Northshield, you may want to talk with Master Danr. He
      has kindly talked with me about making period hasps and hinges. I
      didn't ask about lock parts. His web site is http://www.irontreeworks.com

      Bayard

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, julian wilson <smnco37@...> wrote:

      > OK, we have a very interesting site telling us about historic locks.
      > Now, for ther woodworkers amongst us who want to make such things as
      chests and coffers to improve our encampments - how about some links
      to smiths who actually MAKE and sell replicas of historic locks?