RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: split centerpole

  • Wolf
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 6, 2008
      The way I understand it (how's that for a disclaimer?!), he's talking
      about 'lengthwise' - specifically the edge on top, where the material
      (canvas, I'm assuming) will rest on it.

      Personally, 2 x 2 seems a little small for me, but I tend to
      "over-engineer" things anyway, because they often end up being used for
      far more than their original purpose!

      Wolf

      On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 19:25 -0700, Rebekah d'Avignon wrote:
      > Did I miss something? We are talking about running the end of a 2 x 2
      > pole through a router? I may be wrong, but a hand plane to knock off
      > the corners would be a lot easier than holding a 4' or 5' pole on end
      > for a power tool.

    • Wolf
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 6, 2008