November conference

  • Rebekah d'Avignon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      One of my magazines has an ad for a Hand Tools & Techniques Conference set for November 14 - 16 in Berea, KY. This will probably be of interest to anyone who uses hand tools (period or not). It says that space is limited, but doesn't list a price or how to register. Worth watching the website: www.woodworkinginamerica.com

      RdA
      Tools alone do not a craftsman make.