Ripping, planing, and cutting stock

  • Trevor Payne
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 3, 2008
      here is a link to a PDF of an essay about ripping, planing and cutting stock to size the medieval way:

      https://secure.filesanywhere.com/Photofolder/ShowFileShareFV.asp

      I did not write the essay, I am only forwarding it on.

      Aiden

    • Copernicus Skygazer
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 3, 2008
        The link appears to be short, there should be information after the .asp
        part (usually with a ? followed by other characters) and I'm getting a
        notice from the site to make sure to copy the full link when I try to go
        to that address,
        YIS,
        Phillipos the Skeptic

        On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Trevor Payne wrote:

        > here is a link to a PDF of an essay about ripping, planing and cutting
        > stock to size the medieval way:
        >
        > https://secure.filesanywhere.com/Photofolder/ShowFileShareFV.asp
        >

        > I did not write the essay, I am only forwarding it on.
        >
        > Aiden

      • Trevor Payne
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 3, 2008
          Well, lets try this then.

          I uploaded the PDF to the files section of the medieval sawdust site. It is loose in the files section and it is titled: Justus_Stock_Prep.PDF

          Aiden

          "Those who beat their swords into plowshares plow for those who didn't"
          --Benjamin Franklin--